Charthan house consultants have extensive knowledge and experience in working with organisations to manage change. The Charthan House approach to Business Change consists of a few key principles:
• Understand where you are now, and where you want to be, why you want to be there and by when.
• Develop a plan of how to move to the ‘Target Operating Model’ in achievable defined and measureable steps
• Ensure that you communicate the programme to all stakeholders
• Include, involve people in the change process as early as possible.
• Establish clear simple governance to steer, measure and manage the change programme
Effective deployment of the organisations resources is paramount inthe development of a n effective operating model. Our consultants will work with you to assist in the design, development and delivery of the change programme. Our consultants can support a wide range of change programmes including outsourcing or downsizing, off-shoring or near-shoring, or simply changing the Organisation Design and structures to enable greater effectiveness and efficiency.
If you would like to know more, call Nigel Smith on 07766 310311 or e-mail Nigel@charthan.co.uk